Okay. So I am not the most patriotic person. BUT, I do really appreciate America and all the military that fight for America and all of us in it.
So I say I am not so patriotic because I have no little flags around, or red white and blue flowers, no grill, & no fireworks. I think there is a firework show going on as a type, not far away, but I don't feel like going. Neither do the dogs, that's for sure.
I did eat a hot dog for dinner tonight ( because ya gotta eat one at least once a year or when the occasion calls for it), and I had some corn chips that I baked, with some organic french onion dip. Woops ....french. That's not very American is it?
in fact that looks so gross now it makes me want to puke. Just like the little dog did all over the comforter. Nothin' like wakin ' up to a fresh pile of puke.
I scrounged everything up and didn't have to go to the grocery store. I did that yesterday ( after purchasing $ 70 little stickers to put on my licence plate) and stumbled around the store like a lost, indecisive soul wondering what I was even shopping for, watching all these people stock up for what looked like a big huge picnic, a.k.a fourth of July weekend, easily racking up like 300 bucks on junk food. I bought a 18lb watermelon, a bag of chips, 2 mangoes and a pineapple. I ate half of the watermelon today. By myself. Just for the record, I also ate the bag of chips.
So I had to make more.
I have an American gut and I'm sitting on my American butt. In my boy beater, can't get any more all American girl than that.
I love America.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatta ya have to say?