| Little Stinky |
Summer is supposedly only 4 days away. I would like it to be here right now. I'm tired of cold, rainy, windy and cloudy days. And the cat is eating all my plants. Wellllll, enough whining for now.
Time to make goodies for Father's Day, such as french kale chips, sunflower crunch, and butterscotch popcorn (my dad's favorite). A picnic is planned, but the way the weather is looking, we'll be picnicking inside, in the midst of my garden and pet hair. I have iced tea and lemonade made, but I might need to bust out the hot cocoa.
This is Idaho in June, or June in Idaho, and I don't know why I'm surprised, it's been happening almost every year for as long as I can remember. This June seems to be especially cold, but wacky weather seems to be the trend everywhere . What's going on with the world?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatta ya have to say?